fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What a week - Hubby has been getting odd palpitations and strange chest pains all week and so he saw the GP who did an ECG which found something abnormal (tented T waves if you are interested!!!) so was sent off for blood tests. He was very worried about how much blood they would take and if he could get home afterwards alright!!!) They all came back fine but the next ECG was even more odd so now has an appointment with the chest pain clinic next week!!
I've got a chest infection and the antibiotics are helping my chest pain and the breathing - I was beginning to panic that I was going downhill quick but am feeling better now. That was a struggle to get to see the GP - I had to pull the cancer secondary string to get an appointment but came out with strong antibiotics so I was right. I hate being disbelieved!!!
Poor Laura has developed the same tummy pains she had at the exact time as last year so hubby took her to casualty sunday night about 1030pm and by 0245 there were still 11 people in front of her and as she had been plied with so many painkillers she felt better so they came home. She wasn't too bad yesterday but bad again today so will have to chase doctor tomorrow for referral for paediatric assessment.
All in all - not a happy family are we!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home