fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Roy - at first it seemed quite funny to get some odd messages on my new mobile phone number but it is now becoming a chore. The last phone call I answered I was asked 'but don't you know who Roy is? No, and I didn't care but I've been forced to care and take action. In case you are wondering, he is the contact for the northern area and english league hockey clubs and his number is posted on the website. Despite asking for it to be changed it has not so I've had to change my number so if you didn't get the text giving my new number which now has a lot of 0s in and is completely unmemorable then please contact me by email or landline.
Next rant follows with a familiar theme!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home