fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Monday, January 01, 2007

The 'You've Been Framed' moment - and no it wasn't me!!!
My family were staying in a friends house so they arrived here for breakfast. Still microwaveless so porridge was cooked on the hob. Tasted yum but glad I didn't do the washing up of the pan afterwards!! Had a toast factory going and must have got through a loaf of bread easily in 1 go!!
As it was a warm day, we decided to go to the New Forest and I thought that it would be good to go to the stream part. There was an exisiting rope swing but it was a bit high so my sister remembered that she had a tow rope and so this was used to make a better swing. I was really impressed by my niece's boyfriend's tree climbing ability - he made it look so easy. All the children were having great fun using this and were sitting on it when suddenly, the rope broke and my middle niece landed in the water!! She must have been frozen. Luckily, she wasn't hurt apart from her pride. This was filmed by my oldest niece and so her younger sister was mortified she'd fallen in and it had been filmed and now of course, with bluetooth technology we all have copies but have promised not to show anybody else.....
After this, we headed off to Barton-On-Sea for a cup of tea to warm up!!
That evening, I thought it would be easy to do pizzas for everyone. I think I need my head examined - you need more oven space than I have to cook pizzas for 12 people and it was a slow process!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home