fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Barry Manilow - Did anybody else watch the Royal Variety Show and think there is now a huge similarity between him and Julian Clary. it's the new fixed features that did it. Has he had a facelift or was it just bad makeup. Laura and I watched that part of the show and she thought it was very funny especially his backing women who looked as if they were about to pop out of their dresses!!
since last week, I've just been soooo tired, I've hardly done anything and then what I do do I either do it badly or forget I've done it or lose it. At present, I've lost my cards written to local friends. I've posted the others but if I've forgotten you - I'm really sorry but I thought I did do a card for you.
Strange parcels have been arriving lately - the best was a large box of sweets that is sitting under the tree waiting to be eaten but we are determined to sit it out till christmas day or maybe christmas eve. The oddest was what looked like a turkey but turned out to be a differential for the morris minor. The postman and I couldn't work out what it was. That just reminds me - the postman was supposed to have dlivered that lost parcel from last week but he didn't and now he is nowhere in sight!!
Tescos have written me a very poor apology letter but have said if I phone them before I go, they will reserve me a space!! Not sure how that will work and do I have the balls to phone and ask!! Think I will write to head office now as they did not address the main issue of why they extended the parent and child places and not the disabled ones.
The house is now decorated and the tree looks lovely but why did hubby take all the plugs off the fairy lights last year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home