fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Monday, January 01, 2007

Boxing Day - we decided to start the day with porridge. We were contemplating whether to just cook it for a few minutes longer but just at the point the microwave gave up so the decision was made. Never mind, we thought. We will buy one tomorrow first thing so that we will have one for when my family come down.
We went to Hubby's parents for a buffet at lunchtime so at least I didn't have to cook today. We also got more wonderful presents. I love this present thing!!! I had to leave about 5pm as I got so wheezy due to the cat and dog and I couldn't laugh again as it just starts my chest spasming when I try to laugh when I'm wheezy. I made the most of the opportunity of having the house to myself and had a lovely Lush bath. I'm really making the most of bathing now - having spent the summertime being unable to get in and out of the bath. It is just so blissful.
Peace was shattered by tired children returning home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home