fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Day - the boys woke up (apparently) at 6.30 and so opened their stocking presents which meant that we were able to sleep in until 7am when Laura woke up. She was even worse today and spent the day laying on the settee and was sick and looked so pale. She perked up for presents and in the evening ate a little duck and grapes. Odd combo but she was happy!!!
Lovely presents all round and I only cried once when I opened a present from my friend and twins' godmother who I did my nursing training with. It was a Japanese friendship doll and its message of 'hope' made me cry. It is a very beautiful present.
We had an odd Christmas meal. The boys had chicken and I had duck strips apart from the few Laura ate laying on the settee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home