fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Monday, January 01, 2007

Night in the Museum' - rainy day so we went to the cinema. It had got a bit stressful at home with that many people cooped up. I booked tickets on line but never received the confirmation email so had to phone to ensure we were booked in. Odd system - you can't book more than 9 tickets and there was 11 of us so had to do 2 bookings. This is too complicated for me!!! I think we all enjoyed the film - it definately made us all laugh. Sometimes, it was just the children and other times just the adults and other times all of us. I'm glad we went.
After another bodged meal of 'anything that is grillable' the family went home and it seemed very quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home