fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Monday, December 04, 2006

Moaning does have benefits - I moaned because I was in pain and wanted some attention and hey presto - pressies arrived!! Now feel a bit of an attention seeker but have got beyond caring about that. Well, if at this stage in my life, I can't be an attention seeker, when would I get the opportunity!! What did I get? - well the previously mentioned bunch of flowers from hubby, a bunch of roses from another breast cancer friend who I met for coffee on friday, and a huge box of choccies from work and a 'smiley' helium filled balloon which popped out the box and made me laugh (from someone I met at the breast cancer forum) so now feel very happy that people care for me that much but guilty that I needed to mention the fact I needed some extra attention!!
Now must make note to myself to remember other people when they are having a tough time too as it really does make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home