fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Monday, December 04, 2006

Can now add Comments - I've just switched from a blogger account to a beta blogger account!! No, that does not mean anything to me either but what it does mean is that I've found comments from a long time ago. Sorry - don't know why I never found them before - told you I struggled with some aspects of technology - I have now moderated them and published them. So, if you were feeling discouraged that your comments weren't appearing, please take heart, this new system lets me know you have commented and I will publish them!!! Please don't let me down - and is this the same anonymous or a different one who is commenting? Perhaps, you'll have to come up with a new moniker so I know if it's the same person or not!!!!! It's not that I've suddenly become demanding .................
Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home