fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Monday, December 04, 2006

Getting to grips with technology - I bought the Ipod and have managed to download about 120 songs so far which seems quite an achievment for me but what I don't understand is why the songs from 3 of the CDs are only coming up as 'track 1' or 'track 2' etc. It happened to George Michael's 'Older' which I put down to being , well, 'older' but why has 'Teh Da' the newest one from the Scissors Sisters done this but not the first Scissors Sister CD and the same with Razorlight. Now, if I want to listen to them, I have to scroll in all sorts of odd ways to find the bit which just says 'track 1' and then I have a surprise cos it could be George, Ana or Johnny singing to me. Any ideas? Perhaps I should just try again and see what happens!!
By the way, I did let Woody have some of HIS favourites on MY Ipod - so now have some tracks from Pop Party, Busted and McFly on it!! Soft mother!!
As a family, we're improving with the videoing - poor Laura seems to struggle sometimes and it can make you feel sea sick watching but is improving. Now have to learn how to get it off the tape and onto CD format. Think we'll just ask our techie friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home