fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

NO NEWS - VERY ANGRY AND SCARED
Really angry - despite onc telling me the liver team would discuss me and let me know what the plan is, I've had no call. So after lunch, I've phoned the onc's secretary, registrar and chemo helpline. No-one knows which liver team I've been referred to but my onc has been trying all day to get an answer and had no joy. Would have been nice if he had told me that he had been trying though so tomorrow am going up to the breast cancer chemo clinic and kick a***
I look more yellow and wee is darker so know i'm worse but not going to casualty yet as have felt worse and it's only a few hours till morning to see someone.
DECORATING MY BEDROOM
Spent a lovely morning going round different DIY stores and despite the turquisey blue being the latest fashion, it seems that it is only available if you want patterned wallpaper. I know we could line the walls and then paint them but one layer of wall paper would be best. Think we've now found one and it was the cheapest as well!!!
Looking to buy new wardrobe doors which would be easier to paint rather than strip down and paint the louvred doors. B and Q were advertising on line, the doors we want but in the shop we've been told they are out of stock and not being reordered despite lots of people wanting them!!! Odd way to make profits - stop selling what people want and only stock what people don't want!!!
My friend actually has an old carpet that would fit and suit this wallpaper so she is very kindly going to let us have it, I think as we obviously need to measure it first!!!
So that has been a really positive side of today.
Thanks for the offers of help - think we will need help on sunday to move some furniture so that the ceiling queen can start her work!! Any offers???!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home