fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Saturday 5th July
I can not beleive that July is flying past so quick. I woke up yesterday with a lot of pain in the left side of my chest and back. More muscular at first but later changed into a crunchy bone pain so ended up having a lot of extra oromorph and diazepam to help. I did see my younger sister in law and her baby which was lovely and managed to sort out some things with her. She is coming over to help next week so we can sort out some things etc which will be good.
Didn't see anybody else after lunch and seemed a long afternoon which was noisy throughvisitors but did get a lot of Eeyore done so he only really needs his bow on his tail now and all the finishing off touches.
Couldn't get the hang of Dr Who but sure it will be repeated so many times I might actually get the hang of it in the end!!
The pain settled but I couldn't sleep so spent quite a long time compiling music for my tea party - food and drink has always been important to me so I want to make sure you have food and music at my sedate wake!!! Some songs seem highly inappropriate but I like them.
Felt fed up this morning as we got woken up at 730am to fill out dinner menus but then there was an hour to wake till breakfast and a cup of tea which was very annoying and so still don't feel quite awake and too lazy for a bath but I promise you I will have a bath today!!
Hope to go home wednesday as tuesday is busy with school appointments etc and would rather have a quiet evening here before facing the noise at home!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home