fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hey everyone... This is Mags...AKA Magnolia I am Poodles niece. Unfortunately she is currently in hospital and needs lots of supportive calls as she is mightily lonely... So how did this happen I hear you cry....well sit yourselves down grab a coffee and read away.

She was away in kent seeing her mum and and my mum and family for easter. Having lots of fun with eggs and PLENTY chocolicious chocolate, when the day she was due to go home she threw up many times and stayed there for the night while the kids and husband left for home. She was due to join them the next day only to again be sick all night and day and be rushed to hospital by ambulance monday evening where she has been ever since....:(
In her own words "Feeling crappy and fed up in a hospital and hating being away from home mum's been with me everyday she lost her mobile again bless her... she forgot to bring my pj bottoms so I now have a chilly bum...( whether she wanted me to write this I'm not sure :P) But mum did bring her own pj bottoms? ? ? and so i'm now wearing mum's pj bottoms!!!!!! Good job i've lost weight *thumbs up*. After a few days they've now found that my long line is infected but not sure which antibiotics to use as it's taken days just to grow the bacteria to see its infected now waiting on testing it with different antibiotics or something to that degree.IF they have given me the right antibiotics then I should only be there for 3 days? if not ALOT more....Waiting to find out if I can go to southampton hospital if they have a bed it would be nice to be closer to family and to be honest its a bit like a second home....>.< so feeling very GLUM and in much need of love! Guessing my lack of blogging was due to feeling grotty last week as i was helping a colony of bacteria move in on my body..YIKES...So to sum up PLEASE CALL AND TEXT!!!!!! I am lonely and fed up and I've had enough. On the up side to be so far from home I can see grass, cars, life and humanity!!! So nice view.... I have my own ROOM which as tesco's say means every little helps! I do however have a toilet...but no sink....(EW) and have now been forced to take refuge with my detergent wipes. It's a 1930's hospital and staff are lovely but they work in appauling conditions not helped by me being a mad woman with baggy bottoms and hugging detergent wipes...The general cleanliness is a bit eurgh! A far cry from normality and even little things are missed. This place reminds me of the OLD (Ancient) apart of the school I went to with pipes sticking out on the walls...oh well... I just want to go home..."

So that was although written by myself from my lovely Aunt and we are all hoping ad praying she can come home soon!

Please call and text her she sounds so down at the moment not that I blame her!!! But she needs some real support...

Thanks to everyone from reading I will update again soon if she's not home.

Love Magnolia >.< her niece

xxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home