fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Guess what happened next - We were spending a quiet evening in with a bottle of wine when my hand became a lot more painful and I noticed I had a purple streak growing up my arm. Since hubby had been drinking, we called a friend who brought her dinner here and ate it before taking me to hospital. This time I had my own room - bliss.The SHO was a bit useless though - he'd never heard of herceptin and he was supposed to be the oncology SHO. Now even if you didn't know me, you've heard of herceptin haven't you!! HOW SCARY!!
Anyway, after spending the night, I went home the next day as it seemed it had been caused by the vinorelbine going in too slowly and wasn't an infection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home