fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Update - now 9.30pm thursday and had a better day. I think the 2 cream cakes I had with a friend helped enormously and so did being sent a cyber bunch of flowers, chocolates and a hug!! My hip really hurt in the afternoon so I hit the drugs again and then also had a sleep. Felt much better as by this time, the pain had diminished and I had a real bunch of flowers from hubby!!!
I did try to straighten my hair today with some wax/gel stuff but all it has done is stiffen my hair and it is not straighter and as Laura pointed out this evening, not only do I have a microphone head but it also feels like a microphone.
Think I'd better have a shower as I don't think I can get my head on the pillow as my hair is too stiff!!
Will have to also go on a TV controller hunt - expect it is in hubby's trousers and he is out on a morris minor do again!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope you have a better day EVERYDAY, and also hope you can live a normal life against the tragic fight with cancer.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home