fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello. It is Kate's sister. Just wanted to say hello to anyone who still visits this blog and remembers Kate .I cant believe that a year has gone . Still miss her so much .We will never forget you Kate .Forever in our hearts.

I love you my Poodle and miss you everyday. I don't know how a year has gone by...I still think about you and want to speak to you everyday...I remember your laugh and all the jokes we made, i miss the emails and all the times you have supported me. I hope I make you proud. I love you so much...you will never be forgotten... you are far too amazing xxxx

6 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Judith its Wendy one of Kates Southampton friends. Thought I would check back as have thought of Kate all day and like you can't believe that its a year tomorrow. Do let me know how you all are - my email is wagittins@gmail.com. Can you please give a huge apology to your Mum - I posted her a card on Monday morning and realised on Monday evening that I didn't put a stamp on it! Not only Kate who was dippy! Do hope it didn't cost her a fortune. Thinking of you all and Pete and the kids

     
  • At 9:44 AM , Blogger Clare said...

    I think of her often and she is sorely missed by all her friends on BCpals who are also thinking of her today

    Clare xx

     
  • At 5:36 PM , Anonymous Jackie said...

    Hi Judith and Emma,
    It's Jackie, Kate's friend from Oxford. Thinking of Kate a lot today, can't believe it's been a year, I still miss her a lot, and think of her often. Would love to know how you all are, if you want to email my address is j.guthrie@virgin.net.
    You'll never be forgotten Kate, thanks for being such a great friend.

     
  • At 10:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Still checking in.. still missing her lovely posts... hope everyone is doing ok.. Love Noonie

     
  • At 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Have been thinking of Kate and all her family this week. Miss you Kate. Love to you all. x

     
  • At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I only knew Kate through bc pals and bc care. She helped me tremendously with making memory box for my daughter etc. She was 1 amazing woman and is obviously so missed by all who knew her personally. Sadly I never did get to meet her in person but think of her often.

    Fi aka sparkler
    xxx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home