fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Strange Saturday
I felt quite a lot better this morning apart from being very sleepy and it took not quite as much effort as the day before to have breakfast but nearly!!! Later on, I managed to walk to the toilet with my 2 wheeled zimmer frame - don't my mobility gadgets get more hi-spec each day!!! I even managed once dressed to go out into the garden with Pete, Heather and her 2 boys by walking with my zimmer frame so very pleased. Heather took some photos of Pete and I by the waterfall and you wouldn't think it was in the middle of a hospital let alone less than half a mile away from the motorway!!
Of course, now have totally wiped myself out and spent the afternoon asleep which was lovely. My stomach feels slightly less bloated as well but then I haven't really eaten. The medics know how little I'm eating as well so have to wait and see what they say about this on monday.
Tomorrow, mum is going home for a few days. Poor mum has been drifting between here, Pete's parents and our house so I'm sure she'll be pleased to stop moving around as well.
So what now? Do I hope to improve enough to have more chemo even though it means very poor immunity or do I let nature take its course? I'm beginning to feel like I could tolerate more chemo and I could try just the one and see what happens!!! Hopefully, it will shrink the ones in my tum as they are the ones that are causing me the huge amount of pain and stopping me from eating and drinking and is effecting the quality of my life.
Really hoping I can go home for a little while tomorrow - just to make sure it's all there and have some natural time at home with the family. Umm - who am I trying to trick? It means a day of arguing !!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home