fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Posting Comments
I've had several people say or email me that they have tried to post a comment but not been able to. For those of you that have posted a comment is there an easy way to get into the comments page that you could share with others and post instructions at the end of this post?
I do appreciate it when people post a comment or when you contact me in some form or other to say something about a post but it is frustrating all round when someone wants to post a comment but the system seems to be difficult to follow.
I can always make comments anonymous and you can post anonymously so that I don't know who it is from or you could give yourself some new name.
Thank you

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM , Blogger ali &steph said...

    kate, we often think of you lots and i so wanted to keep in contact when we shared a few e mails but lost your address.

    ali and steph

    we read your blog on every addition from you

     
  • At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    For Ali and Steph - I moderate all messages and so then can publish them or delete/reject them. If you post another comment with your email address, then I can email you back and delete your comment so as not to give your email address to the www. I'm happy emailing people - often find iot easier than talking on the phone if having a bad day. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and post a comment
    kate

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home