fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

London - Monday morning we were off to London. The train journey was uneventful apart from a man that kept snoring very loudly. We went ona boat trip down to the Tower of London and got the bus back to Trafalgar Square. We passed all the old City pub haunts where I remember meeting my friends from Customs. This was of course, no interest to nobody but me!! We then went to the British Museum and spent a long time looking at the Egyptian mummies, Sutton Hoo exhibits and the Native American Indian exhibits. We all really enjoyed them.
Hubby wanted to take Laura to the National Gallery so he did that and the boys and I explored Trafalgar Square. We then walked up to Leicester Square and the Rainforest Cafe. This was slightly disappointing as many of the animals were not working but we were underneath the cheetah so that amused the children. Then to the hotel for the night.
Tuesday - the children enjoyed having cooked breakfast. I hope they don't get ideas that I will cook them sausages in the morning!! We then went to the National History Museum to see the dinosaurs. We were thoroughly exhausted and left about 3.30 for home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home