fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello, This is Mags again, Poodles (Kates) niece. Just to let everyone know she is back in hospital again and things aren't looking good. She feels very Fluey and her breathing is difficult and feels exhausted. She is waiting on a chest X-Ray then will have a chest drain or have fluid taken off in a needle. She has been diagnosed with Para Flu type 3...(whatever that means) and is meant to be very contagious so no idea how she got it!!! Her spread has gained momentum in the period since her last scan and shows more tumours around her body, I will write more on her gobby gang account if I can access it OR on teh breast cancer forum tomorrow with a better update. She would love any phone calls so feel free to call her.

She misses you all very much, Lets all hope she gets better. Please send your love and support to her...

Thank you so much for all the support you;ve already shown her,,,, you have all helped her get so far with her fight.

Love Mags

xxx

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love prayers and a warm hug to you Kate. You are special.
    Stranger/Friend

     
  • At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Kate,
    just tried to ring but could not get through, hope you are feeling better.
    Love Debsxxx
    sorry it's debsincornwall

     
  • At 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Kate, I know I haven't commented before, but I always read your blog, as you were such a great help and inspiration to me, when I started posting on BCPals. You are such a lovely lady, wonderful mum, and, although I don't know you and have never spoken to you, I still care about you. You are always in my thoughts.

    Lyn B.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home