fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Meeting New People

On wed 25th february, I went to Bristol to meet up with 7 others who also had secondary breast cancer. I don't think anyone looking at us would have thought that we were a bunch of quite ill women. We all had a good laugh and swapped addresses etc. It is always strange when you meet people for the first time when you've been communicating with them via the internet as I always have formed a mental picture of them and it's interesting to see if you've got it right.
Anyway, hopefully, we'll all keep in contact and will meet up again as well as meeting others who couldn't make it this time.
I got back in time for Pete to take the twins out to the new triathlon club where they were swimming and running tonight so I could spend a lovely evening in with AJ on his own.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It was good to meet you to Kate, I'm sure I looked exactly like you imagined, blonde, slim very attractive etc etc!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home