fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What a waste of a day
I spent most of sunday in bed or flopping on the settee. This seems to be the pattern now of weekly taxol which is a pain as I lose a family day. Why can I not feel like this in the week when it wouldn't matter? I did manage a good portion of spag bol but spent the rest of the day not wanting to eat so managed only a little in the rest of the day. Feel very pressurised about food this week as keeping a food diary and sunday looks appalling.
Monday - beginning to creep out my hole now and managed to stay out of bed all day and eat but had so much diarhhoea I really don't think I absorbed any food at all. Feeling like I've lost weight again which is worrying me and don't know what to do as can't physically eat anymore.
I did manage to do some of my life story so that was quite fun and was surprised by looking at the black and white photos that I could remember what colour my dresses were and even the feel of the material.
The house is a complete tip - think the extra bright sunshine emphasised it more. Have got an hours domestic help on wednesday and neighbour going to hoover today and Pete did the bathroom so hopefully things will improve.
If anybody is going into town - can't face it due to Boatshow and passing the Body Shop could someone buy me some body butter - don't mind which smell but getting through so much as skin so dry.
Washed my hair this morning and haven't dared look since but going for a wig fitting today. Think it will be time to get a hat out before I venture out the door and one I can brush hair out of easily. if I wear a wig now, my hair will stick to the inside and it will be uncomfrtable in the future.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home