fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just came back from the hospital for a wig fitting. The lady was trying to convince me that a much lighter brown/blond wig suited me better than one closer to my natural colour. She is going to order both and I can bring them home and ask you locals what you think!!!
when I was at the hospital I thought I would get myself weighed as feel I have lost more weight. They were using different scales today and I weighed 69kg so a gain of 4kg since thursday and I've not been eating that well!!!! The nurse said that they found out last week that the scales were not right and weighing people less than they were so maybe I hadn't lost 5kg in a week after all but there again my blood proteins were low so obviously not doing that great.
Think I will stick to which hole my belt is on - seems just as accurate as scales!!!
Anyone fancy doing some ironing or know someone who will do it for me?
My neighbour has made a wonderful job of hoovering so feel more respectable indoors.
sitting in my PJs at 3pm and going to go to sleep or write on the computer upstairs until I do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home