fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Monday, January 26, 2009

URGENT _ NO MORE EMAILS TO JOHN DENHAM PLEASE
Hi all
Thank you so much for all your emails and letters of support to John Denham, MP and Mark Hackett, Chief Executive, Southampton, NHS Trust.
I have had contact from John Denham, MP who is investigating for me and I will let you know what is happening. He has asked for no more emails etc to be sent as he has had an overwhelming response and he is unable to respond to you all. I will let you know what is happening when I find out.
I hope that we haven't overdone it - I had no idea so many people would respond!!!!! (but so glad you did) I would like to see what initially happens and if we get nowhere then to restart hassling. Thank you all so much but I don't want to endanger the support from my MP!!
Surprised to see a post from me - so am I surprised to be at home when we are supposed to be in Paris!!! True to my dippykate nature, AirFrance cancelled the flight this morning due to a 'technical' problem so we came home and are going tomorrow morning and now coming back on friday instead!!! Not sure we believe 'technical' is the right term - there were only about 30 of us booked on the plane so you can make your own mind up about that!!!
Thanks so so much and we are truly overwhelmed too with all of your kindness.
Katexxxx

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home