fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thank You Mum
Poor mum arrived here after a horrendous and nearly 3 hour journey in the rain to get here so we can go off to eurodisney tomorrow. She paid for this trip so want to make sure she has a good time too. I'm not sure what we would have done without her since I've been ill but don't think I ever thank her enough for the help she gives us so wanted the world to know that I love her very much and am so grateful for all the help, in all shapes and forms, she has given us. Just hope she enjoys it there.
Everyone else - I'm really grateful to you all for all your help and support especially in the last few days but hopefully you have a 'wonderful mum' or one that left you with good memories so that you understand why I wanted to give an extra special 'thank you' to her.
Well, we've packed - why do you never have the right sized luggage for the holiday that you are going on? I was sure we had an inbetween sized bag which was what I needed but ended up with 2 rather over sized bags plus a suitcase. i find it very hard to pack light for the children plus the weather forecast keeps changing so don't know if it will be very wet or cold or neither.
Just hope haven't forgotten to pack anything.
Just want to go away and forget all the problems here and have a good birthday and then will face the tax credit, ESA and complaints people when I return. We get back late thursday night and it's my birthday on friday. I really want to resist the urge to open post on my return until the sunday night or monday morning when I go to see the MacMillan bnefit advisor. This time, I will get them to do the chasing as although I come over as so capable, I'm struggling with all of the things that are happening. just thought haven't had the final bill from the plumber yet so another thing I don't want to think about.
Hoping when I get back hubby and friend will have redecorated the hall/landing and I like the colour!!!
be off line for a few days now.
Thank you all for everything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home