fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy
I seem to have written so many depressing things lately I thought I'd try to write a happy post before I go back to depressing reality.
I'm not going to include friends and family in this list as I hope you all know how happy you all make me. Thinking about this list made me realise although I strive not to be materialistic I am a 'material girl'.
  1. my ipod
  2. my nintendo
  3. my wheatbags
  4. my V pillow
  5. cups of tea
  6. chocolate
  7. wine
  8. sherry
  9. dragonflies
  10. penguins
  11. the colour turquoise and purple
  12. my cheap jewellery sets from Avon, Sainsburys. Tescos etc
  13. My sentimental jewellery from my hubby
  14. my charm bracelet as each charm has a special meaning and often came from when I had the money to travel abroad
  15. watching the birds in my garden
  16. watching the change of seasons and different colours in my garden
  17. the internet - especially Facebook and the various forums
  18. music
  19. kisses and cuddles (I know I said I wouldn't include friends and family but AJ just gave me a big hug and kiss)
  20. defying the medical profession big time!!!!
  21. my cross stitch
  22. talking

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM , Blogger SassieVicar said...

    Yep; purple and turquoise are my two favourite colours!

    Sass xx

     
  • At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are simply wonderful.So strong at the weak places and I absorb positivity from your words.
    Thank you stranger friend.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home