fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

NO PAY
The manager has just been to see me and as suspected, the company are now refusing to pay me from this week so had no notice this was going to happen until 1 hour ago and she knew before christmas!! Can understand why she didn't want to tell me but now got no time to organise things.
Luckily, got appointment to see welfare/benefits people first thing tomorrow.
Don't now whether best to apply for ill health retirement but that leaves the family worse off in future and will stop us getting benefits now as will have 'savings'. mamager going to find out if we apply for retirement then they may have to pay me for next 8 - 12 weeks due to annual leave and months notice. Manager not sure if she can keep my contract open so that I die in service which is the best pension option.
Works both ways - if get benefits then certain insurances kick in and may be better off and won't pay council tax etc, free school dinners or could be worse of.
Pain and tiredness really bad today so off to bed now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home