fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Monday, February 02, 2009

How Do I Post Links and Photos?
I would like to add the odd photo here and there on this blog and also I follow some other blogs which I think if you enjoy mine you'd also enjoy theirs but again I can't seem to do it. Please could anyone help me - especially those who use blogspot - on how I get the other blogs listed on the side and how I get photos on!! Sometimes I seem to be such a useless techno-bod

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HI Kate,
    I'm not familiar with the set up here, but I have copied below for you from an info page...you've probably already tried this. Hope you have some luck, my hubby is quite computer literate so if not I will ask him for you, let me know.
    Glad to see you had a good break in Disney...I don't know, sometimes we just always seem up against it! hpe you're feeling good at the mo.
    all the best
    Scarlet (sharon)
    Sometimes you just want to share a photo. There is a button for uploading photos in the Blogger interface. Just click the photo button to upload a photo from your computer. If the photo you would like to put on your blog is already on the web that is fine too. Just tell us where it is.
    You can also send camera phone photos straight to your blog while you're on-the-go with Blogger Mobile

     
  • At 11:04 AM , Blogger Clare said...

    Kate,

    I use Blogger and add to add photos to a post whilst in new post click add image (3rd icon on the right)

    Not sure how to link other blogs but I think you go into Dashboard and add the blogs you want to follow there

    Hope that's some help

    Clare xx

     
  • At 11:14 AM , Blogger Clare said...

    Right then Kate...

    Go to customise and click add gadget...Click on Bloglist and add the url of your favourite blogs they will the appear down the side of your blog

    Hope that helps and I've told you right

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home