fighting the invader

This is about my life as a woman of 46 yrs with breast cancer with young children

Monday, October 13, 2008

Namimg You All
I am trying to reorganise my blog so that I can give you names rather than 'this friend' or 'that friend' so decided I would give you all names. It will be at random so you may be called 'Anne' in real life but for this blog I'll call you 'Joan'.
So many people say I should try to get this blog printed and after I'm not here, no-one will know who's who and for family and friends if you ever read this later on, then you will know who you are.
If people have done something that that should be kept anonymously then I will do that eg if somebody had paid for us to go to Florida and you are identifiable from other things in the blog then I will put you down as a friend or anon again.
If you are happy for me to use your real first name or if you are happy me to use your user name from forums then let me know but I do often know many people with the same name so I may have to do some creative thinking.
Sorry - if I give you a name you detest or if you read your real name and think 'I didn't do that', you now know why. Hopefully, you and I will remember this new system!!!
Kate

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home